Adventure Uganda safari 11 days
Expect big things on a trip to Uganda. With big game reserves, big populations of wildlife, a big number of chimpanzees, big-hearted locals and a larger number of mountain gorillas, it’s no is your destination of choice to travel to Uganda.
Join a Steady Safaris LTD of Uganda to enjoy listening to animal calls while lodging in Queen Elizabeth National Park, hit the foothills of the Rwenzori mountain, mix with local growers in the everywhere, walk among the chimpanzees of Kibale forest, spend some time with the mountain gorillas, learn local secrets from the Batwa people.
Day 1 Arrival to Uganda
Welcome at Entebbe International Airport and transfer to your hotel in Entebbe. Overnight in Sophie's Motel.
Day 2 - Transfer to Murchison Falls National ParkEarly departure from Kampala to Murchison Falls. With lunch en route we will arrive in the national park in the afternoon and visit the magnificent waterfalls, Dinner and overnight in Red Chilli Rest Camp.
Day 3- Murchison Falls National ParkAfter an early breakfast we start the day with a game drive on the northern bank of the Nile, with chances of seeing giraffes, elephants, lions, hartebeest and different species of birds. In the afternoon you will go on board of the Madi Gras boat that will take you along the river nile with abundant wildlife, Late in the afternoon arrival at Bush Camp where your tent will be pitched. As night falls you will enjoy a delicious barbecue meal, with the sounds of Africa at night. Overnight at Bush Camp.
Day 4 - Murchison Falls National ParkEarly in the morning you will go with a ranger for a safari walk in the surrounding area. Return to the boat and enjoy breakfast while we slowly return to Paraa. The rest of the afternoon you have the opportunity to relax and enjoy the beautiful nature. Dinner and overnight at Red Chilli Rest Camp.
Day 5 - Transfer to Kibale Forest National ParkWe depart Murchison Falls and head towards Fort Portal. This long journey will be rewarded with stunning views as you pass small villages and local markets. From Fort Portal we continue directly to the dense jungle of Kibale Forest National Park. Dinner and overnight at Primate Lodge Kibale.
Day 6 - Kibale Forest & Bigodi SwampGo in search of the wild chimpansee families, the red-tailed monkeys, black-and-white colobus monkeys and many other primates in Kibale Forest. After a traditional lunch in Bigodi Village, we will visit the swamp, known for its rich diversity of birds and primates. Dinner and overnight at Primate Lodge Kibale.
Day 7 - Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National ParkIn the morning you can enjoy the Rwenzori Mountains as we drive by, where you will have a guided nature walk and a couple of game drives. overnight at albertine insitute of ecology.
Day 8 - Queen Elizabeth National ParkEarly today we head off for a another game drive and boat launch in the afternoon.
Day 9 - Transfer to lake mburoAfter breakfast we transfer to lake mburo national park where and our exploration of lake mburo national park will start as soon as we enter the park. we will stay Rwoboko rock lodge.
Day 10 - All day adventureAll day park exploration! game drive and boat ride
Day 11 - DepartureTime to say goodbye to the Pearl of Africa! Drop off at the airport for your flight back home. We depart lake Mburo and make for the airport stopping at the equator on our back.
Accommodation: basic and simple hotel rooms, bandas or tents with one double bed or two single beds and a mosquito net where necessary. Private bathroom are not always available, which means washing facilities have to be shared in some places.
Single room supplement: Euro € 140 or USD $ 190 per person
B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=dinner
Transport using customised vehicle and opening roof; passengers and Comprehensive insurance; full board; Experienced driver/guide and UWA professional armed rangers in the parks when required; all fees for the excursions - activities as stated in the day by day program; all park entrance fees; accommodation as stated; return airport transfers.
Interational flight to and from Uganda, visas if required, personal travel insurance, drinks, tips, laundry, optional activities, extras, personal items and everything not stated in the day by day program.
* Travellers are supposed to reach Entebbe on the tour starting day before 8 am and leaving from the same airport at the end of the tour after 8 pm. If these times can't be respected then 1 or 2 days should be calculated for the overnight in Kampala.
* Children under 12 years of age are not allowed to see chimpanzees. Kibale NP offers small walks of 1 or 2 hours followed by creative activities.
* Gorilla trekking is not allowed to anyone under 15 years of age.
* Prices for private safari. No extra passengers added.
* All prices are VAT included.
* Prices are in United States dollars (USD).
* Gorilla permits are available booking at least 6 months before the departure date.
Terms and conditions
* Bookings: At the moment of booking a deposit of the 40% of the total amount is due.
* Bookings must be made at least 60 days before the date of departure.
* Steady Safaris Ltd reserves the right to don't accept bookings made less than 60 days prior the date of departure.
* Full payment has to be made not less than 30 days before the departing date of the tour.
* If the full amount is not paid in due time, Steady Safaris Ltd reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled.
* Cancellations: 60 days prior to departure date of the tour, full refund of deposit; between 60 and 30 days, refund of 50% of deposit; less than 30 days, no refund.
* Gorilla permits are non-refundable..
BUDGET - $3,065 Per Person
MID-RANGE - $3,650 Per Person
LUXURY - $4,250 Per Person